These are some key traits that define an antics player. If you’ve got what it takes to play in the big leagues, get out of the sandbox and join us!
Learn more about the arena we play in. Snag a copy of our Player's handbook.
Integrated PR Account Manager
With a PR agency or strategic communications planning background, you are a PR strategist with a killer instinct for creating and pitching stories. Now, you are eager to layer this with integrated communications experience. If this describes you, this is a great role for you to grow.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, you will:
- Understand, empathise and grow existing accounts closely with clients
- Proactively provide prompt communications advice to clients
- Plan and conduct thorough research to gain key insights into target audiences
- Develop strategies and ideas for both integrated campaigns (brand, advertising, PR, content, social, digital) as well as PR-specific plans, strategies and campaigns
- Write inspiring briefs and inspire creative marketing solutions
- Project manage work quality, timeline and cost
- Pitch ideas and strategies to media partners, publishers, and influencers, building strong partnerships
- Pen press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Develop winning pitches through great insights, time management, and the ability to rally team resources
- Keep abreast and teach others about the latest trends, thoughts and best practices
- Perform other marketing duties as tasked
You prefer to share thoughts via storytelling, through emotive imagery and choice words. A curious person by nature, you dig deep to uncover truths and stories. The stories told through creative and insightful writing, will sway and influence opinions. You are accustomed to the fast speed of an agency environment and love the creative energy.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology or of related discipline
- 4 years of relevant working experience in PR / integrated agency
- Proficient in project management, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Write, speak and express yourself like a pro
- Excellent proficiency in English (Speaking/Writing). Being bilingual is a plus.
- Experienced in using PR media databases e.g. Telum and media, social, and influencer management tools e.g. iSentia, Mentions / Buzzsumo, Klear
- A genuine performer who is comfortable speaking/liaising with clients of all levels.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn, acquire knowledge
- Enjoy a boutique agency work environment where it may be small but energetic
- Awesome personality, creative and collaborative
- Great sense of humour.
Please write to us at email@example.com, sharing
- CV, with relevant work visa information if required
- Sample works (especially of writing, and strategy development)
- Earliest date of availability
- Current and expected remuneration package
Intern (2023/2024 placements)
More than taking meeting minutes, you will be learning real things and making a difference. If you have 3–6 months to spare and are passionate about branding, advertising and public relations, this role is a great launchpad into a communications/PR career. Supporting the Client Services team, you will:
- Assist in desk research to shape briefs
- Support and participate in 2–3 retainer accounts/projects
- Be involved in account servicing, brief development, client follow-up, media engagements, as well as organisation of events and creative brainstorming sessions
- Support new account pitches
- Support client accounts administratively; this incl. keeping good meeting records, quoting and billing accurately
- Develop content for our social media and blogging platforms
- Internship periods: May – Aug 2023, Jul-Dec 2023, Jan-Jul 2024, Jul-Dec 2024
You love the excitement of the communications industry…reading up on latest news, meeting people and weaving intriguing stories! But after all the bustle, you can quiet down, dig deep and pen interesting stories and thoughts. You must be:
- Excellent in language skills, spoken and written
- A strong communicator (and listener!)
- A dramatic presenter, charming and charismatic
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Someone with a great sense of humour
If this fits the bill, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Desired internship period
- Writing samples (you may be asked to perform a writing test too!)