These are some key traits that define an antics player. If you’ve got what it takes to play in the big leagues, get out of the sandbox and join us!
Learn more about the arena we play in. Snag a copy of our Player's handbook.
Intern (2020 placements)
More than taking meeting minutes, you will be learning real things and making a difference. If you have 3–6 months to spare and are passionate about branding, advertising and public relations, this role is a great launchpad into a communications/PR career.
Supporting the Client Services team, you will:
- Assist in desk research to shape briefs
- Support and participate in 2–3 retainer accounts/projects
- Be involved in account servicing, brief development, client follow-up, media engagements, as well as organisation of events and creative brainstorming sessions
- Support new account pitches
- Support client accounts administratively; this incl. keeping good meeting records, quoting and billing accurately
- Develop content for our social media and blogging platforms
- Internship periods – Jan – Jun 2020 / Jan – Apr 2020
You love the excitement of the communications industry…reading up on latest news, meeting people and weaving intriguing stories! But after all the bustle, you can quiet down, dig deep and pen interesting stories and thoughts. You must be:
- Excellent in language skills, spoken and written
- A strong communicator (and listener!)
- A dramatic presenter, charming and charismatic
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Someone with a great sense of humour
If this fits the bill, reach out to us at email@example.com with your:
- Desired internship period
- Writing samples (you may be asked to perform a writing test too!)