These are some key traits that define an antics player. If you’ve got what it takes to play in the big leagues, get out of the sandbox and join us!
Learn more about the arena we play in. Snag a copy of our Player's handbook.
Traffic & Production Manager
You are the unique blend of a Type A tasker when it comes to timeline and budget and an imaginative magician when it comes to creative solutions.
A strong critical thinker, you consider all perspectives before making a recommendation. Just as persuasive, you communicate milestones and decisions clearly and concisely, encouraging efficient team work.
You know the best creative work is done when everyone does their part, and you hold team members fast to their commitments.
Everyday presents new problems to be solved, hence you are often the duck ; calm and composed on surface but flashing solutions and options quick beneath the surface. You are great at deconflicting as you believe while we must focus on results, we must also bring out the best in a team.
Reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for the scheduling, production and delivery of specified jobs (esp. advertising, events, digital and video) and managing our suppliers.
In this role, you will:
- Review all briefs and progressive briefs to ensure efficient communications
- Traffic all jobs across agency; optimising resources and agency margin. Engage relevant freelancers when necessary
- Check point for all work going out of agency; ensure complete and accurate
- Drive clarifications / reviews and checkpoints for jobs and projects internally
- Control internal published price list
- Advise on and guard agency work flow for all types of work
- Project management
- Co-develop and manage project plans and timeline with Client services, Creative or even 3rd party freelancers or vendors
- Drive kick-offs and post project reviews
- Production – Source for production partners based on brief. Negotiate and oversee production process on behalf of agency.
- Provide management with timely operations update.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience (in trafficking / project management / creative services)
- Proven hands-on experience
- Technical understanding of print, digital, video, photography processes
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Awesome personality, creative and collaborative
- Can-do attitude with strong critical thinking skills
- Strong contacts with creative folks ; freelancers etc.
- Enjoy boutique agency work environment where it may be small but energetic
Interested applicants please email to email@example.com and share your
- Past work samples (project planning, campaigns you helped managed etc)
- Current and expected remuneration
- Notice period / date of availability
If you love advising and guiding clients, are passionate about creative and communications industry, enjoy working closely with creative to drive project management, and nurturing budding admen and women, explore joining us as an Assistant Account director/Account Director.
As the Assistant Account Director/Account Director, you will have the opportunity to strategise and boost the client’s experience with the Company, to maximise the potential in client retention, in order to build a profitable and sustainable business. This includes the (a) effective and efficient management of the Client Servicing team (b) oversee and drive initiatives to improve on strategies to better serve the changing needs of customers.
Reporting to Managing director, you will:
- Drive new business development through seasoned sales techniques; network, prospect qualify, propose, handle objections, close
- Develop winning pitches through great insights, time management and ability to rally team resource
- Develop strategies and ideas for integrated campaigns (brand, advertising, PR, content, social, digital)
- Identify billing opportunities and execute sales and upsell successfully
- Manage project timeline and cost, ensuring on-time on-quality, exceeding client-satisfaction
- Develop inspirational briefs based on strong data-driven user-based research and Oscar-worthy presentations
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key clients, past and current
- Deal with client issues escalated by team members
- Plan account billing and take full responsibility for company top-line
- Keep abreast and teach others on latest trends and thoughts, best practices
- Assign, guide and oversee the Client Servicing team
- Drive marketing planning and implementation for company
- Oversee and ensure timely collection of sales proceeds
- Plan and direct the recruitment, training, deployment and management of manpower resources in the departments under supervision
- Drive departmental development planning for Client Servicing Department
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Advertising or any related fields
- Min. 6 years at senior manager or 8 years at director level in managing client servicing and public relations/agency experience
- Experienced in agency operations and workflow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of creative and production processes
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking with good foresight
- Mature, with a great sense of humour
- Collaborative spirit, with good decision making skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Service oriented disposition
- Meticulous and has good time management skills
- Able to carry out conflict resolution techniques effectively
- Able to travel for work purposes
Please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details:
- Current and expected remuneration package
- Earliest date of availability
- Work samples esp. strategic planning briefs and plans
Intern (2023 placements)
More than taking meeting minutes, you will be learning real things and making a difference. If you have 3–6 months to spare and are passionate about branding, advertising and public relations, this role is a great launchpad into a communications/PR career. Supporting the Client Services team, you will:
- Assist in desk research to shape briefs
- Support and participate in 2–3 retainer accounts/projects
- Be involved in account servicing, brief development, client follow-up, media engagements, as well as organisation of events and creative brainstorming sessions
- Support new account pitches
- Support client accounts administratively; this incl. keeping good meeting records, quoting and billing accurately
- Develop content for our social media and blogging platforms
- Internship periods: Jan–Jun 2023, Jul–Dec 2023
You love the excitement of the communications industry…reading up on latest news, meeting people and weaving intriguing stories! But after all the bustle, you can quiet down, dig deep and pen interesting stories and thoughts. You must be:
- Excellent in language skills, spoken and written
- A strong communicator (and listener!)
- A dramatic presenter, charming and charismatic
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Someone with a great sense of humour
If this fits the bill, reach out to us at email@example.com with your:
- Desired internship period
- Writing samples (you may be asked to perform a writing test too!)